Skip to main content

Prayer for the Lost Souls

My prayer is for the healing of the nations -- love, peace and joy. Without Jesus, there will not be love for which He taught; no peace unless He is accepted as your Lord and Savior; no joy when YHWH His Father and Him is not in your heart. I pray and plea with the secular -- lost persons -- to have love, peace, joy and your soul saved for eternity in heaven, and your name written in the Lamb's Book will give you those promises. Pray this prayer in believing that YHWH will save your soul through His only begotten Son Jesus through sincere faith and repentance of your sins. Then the Holy Spirit of YHWH will immediately indwell in you, and you can then communicate with YHWH through His Son Jesus in prayer. Prayer God, I believe through sincere repentance of my sins that Jesus died and is sitting at Your right hand for my sins; through Jesus my sins that I profess through sincere repentance and me wanting Jesus to forgive me of my sins forever no more to be remembered. I accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior and You as my God; as promised, immediately come and indwell Your Holy Spirit in me that I can pray through Jesus to You. In Jesus' name I pray for those that are secular to COME NOW WHILE YOU STILL HAVE BREATH AND BLOOD RUNNING WARM THROUGH YOUR BODY. Amen. If you prayed that prayer, you're saved and is now a child of the living God -- YHWH and an ambassador of Him. Welcome my dear brother and sister in to the body of the Lord. Go now and purchase a Bible and read it; go also to a Bible-believing church and join it and be baptized. - Rev. Lynwood F. Mundy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Furnishings of the Tabernacle

Furnishings of the Tabernacle . ‎The book of Exodus details the construction of the tabernacle and its furnishings. As Yahweh’s sanctuary, the tabernacle served as God’s dwelling place among the Israelites—the expression of the covenant between Yahweh and His people ( Exod 25:8–9 ).

The Ten Plagues of Egypt

The Ten Plagues of Egypt

A Threshing Floor

A Threshing Floor In the ancient world, farmers used threshing floors to separate grain from its inedible husk (chaff) by beating it with a flail or walking animals on it—sometimes while towing a threshing sledge. Sledges were fitted with flint teeth to dehusk the grain more quickly. Other workers would turn the grain over so that it would be evenly threshed by the sledge.