Skip to main content

Prayer

Prayer
Rev. Lynwood F. Mundy
Lord, I come thanking You for the followers of this Internet ministry. Hallelujah

Many told me that this was ludicrous and would fail. Many of those have had house, corner, wood and brick and mortar churches and have failed because You was not in it--they called themselves to be pastors and their churches failed. Listening to them I sometimes began too doubt also, but I know that You told me in the Spirit "that will happen, [but to] keep the faith , run and finish the race."

But I listened to You and Your Internet church has reached thousands if not millions across the hemisphere--countries where people are forbidden to even speak YHWH or Jesus for imprisonment or death. Yet, they proclaim their faith and belief in You and Your Son Jesus.

I pray that Your Internet ministry readers continue to spread the gospel and bring those lost in sin, occult and spiritual religions, or torn between evil or good from within themselves.

I pray that those that heed Your Word by their faith in You, accepting Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Then, immediately, Your Spirit will indwell in them and they will be: Your child and Ambassador's in JESUS name.

Continue O Lord, to strengthen me that I may continue Your work unto death, and enter your pearly gates to be at rest from the cares of this world with You. That is my hope and prayer. Hallelujah!

In Jesus name I submit my supplication to You, O Lord. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Furnishings of the Tabernacle

Furnishings of the Tabernacle . ‎The book of Exodus details the construction of the tabernacle and its furnishings. As Yahweh’s sanctuary, the tabernacle served as God’s dwelling place among the Israelites—the expression of the covenant between Yahweh and His people ( Exod 25:8–9 ).

The Ten Plagues of Egypt

The Ten Plagues of Egypt

A Threshing Floor

A Threshing Floor In the ancient world, farmers used threshing floors to separate grain from its inedible husk (chaff) by beating it with a flail or walking animals on it—sometimes while towing a threshing sledge. Sledges were fitted with flint teeth to dehusk the grain more quickly. Other workers would turn the grain over so that it would be evenly threshed by the sledge.