Skip to main content

Prayer

Prayer
By: Lynwood F. Mundy
Lord, thank You for this morning awakening from sleep where I prayed before giving myself totally to You as I rested as in a stage of death. So this morning I can say thank You for grace and mercy because the death angle passed by my door post. Hallelujah! Bless those that are ridden by myriad infirmities. Strengthen their bodies, hearts, minds and spirits letting them know that You were the One that gave them blessings. May those sick ones keep their faith in knowing that You can do anything but fail. Hallelujah!
Thank You Lord for letting me see my granddaughter Tia B. Simmons graduate from Florida Junior College at Jacksonville while a senior at Jean Ribault High School in Jacksonville, FL. She will also graduate from Jean Ribault High School on June 2nd as Salutatorian at age 17. My day for me and my wife was enjoyment to see this granddaughter that we babysit-ed to achieve such an achievement at age 17 while still in high school! Thank You Lord JehovahHallelujah
I pray for all parents that will have the joy of seeing their child(ren) to graduate from any accredit school of learning: High school,  college or medical collage.
In Jesus name. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Furnishings of the Tabernacle

Furnishings of the Tabernacle . ‎The book of Exodus details the construction of the tabernacle and its furnishings. As Yahweh’s sanctuary, the tabernacle served as God’s dwelling place among the Israelites—the expression of the covenant between Yahweh and His people ( Exod 25:8–9 ).

The Ten Plagues of Egypt

The Ten Plagues of Egypt

A Threshing Floor

A Threshing Floor In the ancient world, farmers used threshing floors to separate grain from its inedible husk (chaff) by beating it with a flail or walking animals on it—sometimes while towing a threshing sledge. Sledges were fitted with flint teeth to dehusk the grain more quickly. Other workers would turn the grain over so that it would be evenly threshed by the sledge.