Skip to main content

Bible Gateway Verse of the Day

Psalm 94:18-19


King James Version

When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, Lord, held me up. In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.

Read at Bible Gateway
Read all of Psalm 94

Public Domain




New King James Version

If I say, “My foot slips,” Your mercy, Lord, will hold me up. In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul.

Read at Bible Gateway
Read all of Psalm 94

Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.



English Standard Version

When I thought, “My foot slips,” your steadfast love, Lord, held me up. When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul.

Read at Bible Gateway
Read all of Psalm 94

The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers.



New American Standard Bible

If I should say, “My foot has slipped,” Your lovingkindness, Lord, will hold me up. When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Your consolations delight my soul.

Read at Bible Gateway
Read all of Psalm 94

Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Furnishings of the Tabernacle

Furnishings of the Tabernacle . ‎The book of Exodus details the construction of the tabernacle and its furnishings. As Yahweh’s sanctuary, the tabernacle served as God’s dwelling place among the Israelites—the expression of the covenant between Yahweh and His people ( Exod 25:8–9 ).

The Ten Plagues of Egypt

The Ten Plagues of Egypt

A Threshing Floor

A Threshing Floor In the ancient world, farmers used threshing floors to separate grain from its inedible husk (chaff) by beating it with a flail or walking animals on it—sometimes while towing a threshing sledge. Sledges were fitted with flint teeth to dehusk the grain more quickly. Other workers would turn the grain over so that it would be evenly threshed by the sledge.