Skip to main content

What are You doing to Stay Small and Strategic?

I read an article this morning: What Are You Doing to Stay Small and Strategic? In it it reminded me of what the Holy Spirit has been telling me to write. However Peter Meade wrote what I was given but slothful in writing it. Today we find some pastor's forgetting about feeding the congregants but began thing more so about them self: Filthy lucre (money); being recognized within Local, State and National denomination organizations and looking for a mans-calling to a "Mega Church." All of this is done while negating true worship in God's House that He has placed him over. It is saying, "God, You gave me this small church and others have come to know me as a flamboyant preacher, so I'm promoting myself for a higher self-calling." Your and God's church is suffering for attendance: Sunday school and worship attendance, but there is a will-show of worship in various types of--what is called a particular ministry type of ministry--that is secular in all observations. Another article will follow next week by me on: "It's My Time to Serve." Some will say to me, "You shouldn't write that!" Well I am chosen to teach, write and preach God's truth and not tickle persons ears (2 Timothy 4:3-5; 2 Timothy 2:14-15, 21). Rev. Lynwood F. Mundy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Furnishings of the Tabernacle

Furnishings of the Tabernacle . ‎The book of Exodus details the construction of the tabernacle and its furnishings. As Yahweh’s sanctuary, the tabernacle served as God’s dwelling place among the Israelites—the expression of the covenant between Yahweh and His people ( Exod 25:8–9 ).

The Ten Plagues of Egypt

The Ten Plagues of Egypt

A Threshing Floor

A Threshing Floor In the ancient world, farmers used threshing floors to separate grain from its inedible husk (chaff) by beating it with a flail or walking animals on it—sometimes while towing a threshing sledge. Sledges were fitted with flint teeth to dehusk the grain more quickly. Other workers would turn the grain over so that it would be evenly threshed by the sledge.