Skip to main content

Prayer, Thought for Today

Heavenly Father, I thank You for the Daily, Weekend and Holiday Internet Evangelize to the World Ministry; I listened to Your voice through the indwelling Holy Spirit to start this world wide ministry. I am proud to say that as of this past Saturday the counter for the ministry blog reached 10,010 for viewers! This tabulating was done two years into the ministry, so thank you for what you have done for the Master. Thank You Father for those people that are hungry for Your Word and want to share the biblical truth to help others as well. With Your Word through this ministry that You have given me, people in communist countries: Russia, North Korea, China, South America, and other non-Christian countries: Japan, India, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan and Turkey are risking their lives to read and share Your Word for their and others soul salvation through Jesus Christ. Lord, I never thought that this Your ministry given to me would be so great in serving You; I thank You from the bottom of my heart with my mind and Your indwelling Spirit to bring non-Christian's to come in faith, and Christians to rejoice in You, bring happiness, healing, renewing of minds to serve You, re-establishing a prayer and Bible study in their lives as well as worshiping You in their respected places of worship. I can't stop thanking You for what You have done for me and others through the ministry that You gave me. I look forward to having You through the ministry in reaching the 20,000 goal; yet their are others that read Your Word from those that come to the ministry site that evangelize to others that do not tabulate on the counter, but that is alright, because the Word is being spread; that is the goal of the ministry: Evangelizing to others that they may come to Christ and be saved, or renew their commitment to the You. This I pray giving thanksgiving to You only through Your precious Son Jesus. Amen. - Rev. Lynwood F. Mundy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Furnishings of the Tabernacle

Furnishings of the Tabernacle . ‎The book of Exodus details the construction of the tabernacle and its furnishings. As Yahweh’s sanctuary, the tabernacle served as God’s dwelling place among the Israelites—the expression of the covenant between Yahweh and His people ( Exod 25:8–9 ).

The Ten Plagues of Egypt

The Ten Plagues of Egypt

A Threshing Floor

A Threshing Floor In the ancient world, farmers used threshing floors to separate grain from its inedible husk (chaff) by beating it with a flail or walking animals on it—sometimes while towing a threshing sledge. Sledges were fitted with flint teeth to dehusk the grain more quickly. Other workers would turn the grain over so that it would be evenly threshed by the sledge.