Skip to main content

Prayer, Thought for Today, Teaching

I pray this prayer for God's grace given to me a sinner above all sinners to choose me to the ministry. I have not been the same person since that calling, because Jesus is all in me, around me, underneath me to uphold me as I walk in the pathways of righteousness and above me to shine that divine light to follow. My prayer is to all that are secular to come while the breath and blood is warm in your veins; when you have died been secular, you will open your eyes in hell with an unquenchable fire inflicting such an agony as the Bible describes causing weeping and gnashing of teeth for eternity--no end. This my prayer is also for the saved in Jesus Christ to remember that they were conceived in sin, but by God's grace they were saved through faith, repentance, accepting Jesus as their Lord and Savior, and then the Holy Spirit of God immediately came to dwell in their body [soul]. By this grace, me, you and the Apostle Paul were saved through Jesus Christ. Let us all as the Apostle Paul, not to forget God's saving grace. In Jesus precious name is my prayer as the Apostle Paul wrote of he being the "chief of sinners." Amen. - Rev. Lynwood F. Mundy According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust. 12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; 13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. 14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. 16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting. 17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen. - Apostle Paul The Holy Bible: King James Version, Electronic Edition of the 1900 Authorized Version. (Bellingham, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc., 2009). 1 Tim. 1:11–17.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Furnishings of the Tabernacle

Furnishings of the Tabernacle . ‎The book of Exodus details the construction of the tabernacle and its furnishings. As Yahweh’s sanctuary, the tabernacle served as God’s dwelling place among the Israelites—the expression of the covenant between Yahweh and His people ( Exod 25:8–9 ).

The Ten Plagues of Egypt

The Ten Plagues of Egypt

A Threshing Floor

A Threshing Floor In the ancient world, farmers used threshing floors to separate grain from its inedible husk (chaff) by beating it with a flail or walking animals on it—sometimes while towing a threshing sledge. Sledges were fitted with flint teeth to dehusk the grain more quickly. Other workers would turn the grain over so that it would be evenly threshed by the sledge.