Skip to main content

Miracles Happen!


Miracles Happen!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Matthew13:58
And he did no miracles there because of their unbelief
“Miracles come in moments; be ready and willing!”
Wayne Dyer

Today does not have to be the same as yesterday. You can make it better. Just because you’ve been in a negative pattern does not mean that you have to stay in that pattern. You can change it.

f the day has gotten off to a bad start, it doesn’t have to end that way. You can turn it around.

When life has been disappointing, you don’t have to continue to be disappointed. You can make positive changes. A miracle is just around the corner.
Though there’s nothing you can do to change the past, it is now over. The future is yours to create, beginning right now. Life is filled with possibilities from this point forward. You can choose, and you can follow, the very best. Do you believe in miracles? They happen!

You can persist through every discouragement and when you do, anything is within your reach.

In fact, the more discouragement you move beyond, the more valuable and magnificent will be the things you accomplish. And the closer you are to seeing the miraculous!

Certainly there are plenty of things which can frustrate and discourage you, but that doesn't mean you have to be frustrated or discouraged. You have a much better, much more effective, much more positive and fulfilling path that’s yours to follow. You can choose to persist, to rise above the challenges, no matter how difficult and complicated they may be. You can choose to keep moving enthusiastically ahead, claiming miracles, refusing to let anything discourage you.

Those things which might otherwise discourage you will positively energize and revitalize you when you’re committed to reaching the goal. Those things which might otherwise be reasons to give up will instead compel you to move forward when the results you seek are meaningful enough. You are just one miracle away from a transformed life. Expect it!

Give no time or energy to being discouraged. It feels lousy and it does not get you anywhere.

Instead, stand up tall; put a smile on your face and a spring in your step. Persist in doing what you know is right, what you know will make a positive difference for yourself and your world.

No whining. No excuses. No feeling sorry for yourself. Just push forward. Miracles happen!!
Darrell Lewis Gilyard


Miracles Do Happen Today

Mark 2:9; John 5:12

Miracles do happen: I am a miracle walking because I was paralyzed from the chest to my feet. I was told that I never would walk again; when I told the doctor's and technicians that I would walk again, they looked at me as if I was a fool. I even told the surgeon that if was God’s will and stop apologizing because “I forgive you. God wants me to evangelize to the world through the ministry that He would give me.”
I
 was sent for rehabilitation for six (6) months to learn how to take care of myself; forty-seven (47) days later I walked out pushing my wheelchair. Everybody asked me I did I do it—walk--I attributed it to faith in God for my request to walk.
Now my life is truly dedicated to Him totally.

People that do not know the Lord or Christians with little faith are bewildered. I use 2 Corinthians 12:8-11a, b as my main passage of Scripture in evangelizing God’s Word. Put your trust in God through Jesus, and have the faith of a grain of a mustard seed. Ask in faith, and He will give you the supplication of your prayer.
Lynwood F. Mundy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Furnishings of the Tabernacle

Furnishings of the Tabernacle . ‎The book of Exodus details the construction of the tabernacle and its furnishings. As Yahweh’s sanctuary, the tabernacle served as God’s dwelling place among the Israelites—the expression of the covenant between Yahweh and His people ( Exod 25:8–9 ).

The Ten Plagues of Egypt

The Ten Plagues of Egypt

A Threshing Floor

A Threshing Floor In the ancient world, farmers used threshing floors to separate grain from its inedible husk (chaff) by beating it with a flail or walking animals on it—sometimes while towing a threshing sledge. Sledges were fitted with flint teeth to dehusk the grain more quickly. Other workers would turn the grain over so that it would be evenly threshed by the sledge.