Skip to main content

Sabbath -Today's Scripture Lesson - NKJV, Logos

By: Rev. Lynwood F. Mundy
Philippians 4:10–19

Philippian Generosity
10 But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly that now at last (2 Cor. 11:9; Phil. 2:30your (you have revived your care) care for me has flourished again; though you surely did care, you lacked opportunity. 
11 Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, (2 Cor. 9:8; 1 Tim. 6:6, 8; Heb. 13:5to be content: 
12 (1 Cor. 4:11I know how to ( live humbly) be abased, and I know how to (live in prosperity) abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. 
13 I can do all things ( John 15:5through (NU Him whoChrist who strengthens me.
14 Nevertheless, you have done well that (Phil. 1:7you shared in my distress. 
15 Now you Philippians know also that [at] the beginning of the gospel when I departed from Macedonia, (2 Cor. 11:8, 9no church shared with me concerning giving and receiving but you only. 
16 For even in Thessalonica you sent aid once and again for my necessities. 
17 Not that I seek the gift, but I seek (Titus 3:14the fruit that abounds to your account. 
18 Indeed I (Ohave received all) have all and abound. I am full, having received from (Phil. 2:25Epaphroditus the things sent from you, (Heb. 13:16a sweet-smelling aroma, (Rom. 12:1; 2 Cor. 9:12an acceptable sacrifice, [well-pleasing] to God. 
19 And my God (Ps. 23:1; 2 Cor. 9:8shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 

 The New King James Version. Nashville: Thomas Nelson, 1982. Print.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Furnishings of the Tabernacle

Furnishings of the Tabernacle . ‎The book of Exodus details the construction of the tabernacle and its furnishings. As Yahweh’s sanctuary, the tabernacle served as God’s dwelling place among the Israelites—the expression of the covenant between Yahweh and His people ( Exod 25:8–9 ).

The Ten Plagues of Egypt

The Ten Plagues of Egypt

A Threshing Floor

A Threshing Floor In the ancient world, farmers used threshing floors to separate grain from its inedible husk (chaff) by beating it with a flail or walking animals on it—sometimes while towing a threshing sledge. Sledges were fitted with flint teeth to dehusk the grain more quickly. Other workers would turn the grain over so that it would be evenly threshed by the sledge.