Day 1 - Lord's Day - Sunday - Verse of the Day & Old Testament Quotes in the New Testament - ODB / Logos

 Luke 5:16

(Luke 9:10So He Himself often withdrew into the wilderness and (Matt. 14:23; Mark 1:35; Luke 6:12; 9:18; 11:1prayed.


 The New King James Version. Nashville: Thomas Nelson, 1982. Print.


__________________________________________


2 Samuel 7:14

14 I will be his Father, and he shall be My son. If he commits iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men and with the blows of the sons of men. 


Isaiah 43:6

I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’And to the south, ‘Do not keep them back!’ Bring My sons from afar, And My daughters from the ends of the earth—


Isaiah 49:22

22 Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I will lift My hand in an oath to the nations And set up My standard for the peoples; They shall bring your sons in their arms, And your daughters shall be carried on their shoulders;


Isaiah 60:4

“Lift up your eyes all around, and see: They all gather together, they come to you; Your sons shall come from afar, And your daughters shall be nursed at your side.


Hosea 1:10

10 “Yet the number of the children of Israel Shall be as the sand of the sea, Which cannot be measured or numbered. And it shall come to pass In the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not My people,’ There it shall be said to them,‘ You are sons of the living God.’




2 Corinthians 6:18

18 “I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughterssays the Lord Almighty.”



 Philipps, H. David. Old Testament Quotes in the New Testament. Bellingham, WA: Logos Bible Software, 2009. Print.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threshing Floor

Furnishings of the Tabernacle