Day 2 - Monday - Old Testament Quotes in the New Testament - Logos

Genesis 12:7

Then the Lord appeared to Abram and said, “To your descendants, I will give this land.” And there he built an altar to the Lord, who had appeared to him. 


Genesis 13:15

15 for all the land which you see I give to you and your descendants forever. 


Genesis 17:8

Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”


Genesis 24:7

The Lord God of heaven, who took me from my father’s house and from the land of my family, and who spoke to me and swore to me, saying, ‘To your descendants, I give this land,’ He will send His angel before you, and you shall take a wife for my son from there. 




Galatians 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, “And to seeds,” as of many, but as of one, “And to your Seed,” who is Christ. 



 Philipps, H. David. Old Testament Quotes in the New Testament. Bellingham, WA: Logos Bible Software, 2009. Print.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threshing Floor

Furnishings of the Tabernacle