Day 3 - Tuesday - Old Testament Quotes in the New Testament - Logos

 1 Peter

Leviticus 11:44–45

44 For I am the Lord your God. You shall therefore consecrate yourselves, and you shall be holy; for I am holy. Neither shall you defile yourselves with any creeping thing that creeps on the earth. 45 For I am the Lord who brings you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God. You shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.


Leviticus 19:2

“Speak to all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say to them: ‘You shall be holy, for I the Lord your God am holy.


Leviticus 20:7

Consecrate yourselves, therefore, and be holy, for I am the Lord your God. 




1 Peter 1:16

16because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”



 Philipps, H. David. Old Testament Quotes in the New Testament. Bellingham, WA: Logos Bible Software, 2009. Print.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Threshing Floor

Furnishings of the Tabernacle